Blair Waldorf according to herself
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Two of my friends Alisha and Cory got married last week, and I came across this picture on my facebook feed. Granted I might not be their closest friend, and I really only rely on facebook to keep up with them, but this picture just hit me. Look at her, standing there like a princess, and him, one of the happiest guys I know, weak, weak in the face of love. Love like this is something I wish upon everyone, and I hope they live a wonderful lifetime together.
this is perfect
Charles Bridge - Prague - Czech Republic (von Miroslav Petrasko (hdrshooter.com))
A great way to start a new season is re-organizing, and there’s no better time than fall to do just that! We’re showing you Fun + Feminine Desk Organizing today, a great way to kick off fall!
Paris is definitely one of my favorite cities :)